Name of company
Bcosy Heating Ltd
30 Main Street
Barton Under Needwood;Burton-on-Trent DE13 8AA
Company No: 7277503
Head office tel: +44 1283 713592+44 1283 713592 01543 220 782
Gas Safe Registration Number. 234187
VAT no. 974 2380 03
Please contact us and we´ll do our best to help.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the
following terms & conditions carefully as they will tell you everything you need to know about the agreement you will enter into once you accept a quotation for Bcosy Heating Ltd to perform any
work on your behalf.
1. The price quoted is open for acceptance within 30 days providing that the work can be commenced within 60 days and subject to 33% deposit for non account holders or special requirements (excluded
quotes for repairs to gas appliances or central heating), both periods being from the date of the quotation. If you decide that you would like us to commence work after this time, we will let you
know if there has been a change in the price requiring a revised quotation and the reasons why.
2. Bcosy Heating Ltd shall quote the cost of installing/repairing central heating equipment or gas appliances as discussed with you and/or specified in the quotation form. Once you have accepted this
quotation Bcosy Heating Ltd undertake to carry out all the work necessary to complete the work described in our specification and this quotation subject to the conditions below.
3. Bcosy Heating Ltd will carry out the whole of the work specified in this quotation at the price quoted but any variation or additional requested by you and carried out by Bcosy Heating Ltd
including variations the necessity of which becomes apparent after work commences, will be subject to an additional charge. We will need to assess your home at all times during
4. The time estimate provided for completion of installation is our best estimate of the likely time scale prior to commencement of the installation, and we cannot accept liability for any cost,
losses or expense of whatever nature incurred by you as a result of any reasonable delays.
5. The price specified in the quotation does not include the price of removing any dangerous waste material such as asbestos found when installing/repairing/maintaining your central heating/ gas
appliance. This will be subject to an extra charge. If you are a tenant, you may need your landlord's permission to carry out the work covered by this quotation/invoice. Bcosy Heating Ltd will assume
that you have obtained such permission. Bcosy Heating Ltd shall not have any liability for any loss or damage however arising from failure to obtain such permission.
6. Your order is accepted subject to the condition that you are responsible for ensuring that there is an adequate gas supply to the dwelling prior to the commencement of the work. We can put you in
touch with Transco to arrange this if necessary. Where Bcosy Heating Ltd states "fitted to point" it means to a suitable gas point within 1.5 metres of the position to which the appliance is to be
fitted. Any extra pipe work or alterations to fire openings, flue, cabinetry etc. will be at extra cost to you. Where such a supply is not laid or fire openings or cabinetry require alteration to
enable work to commence within 60 days of the date of the quotation, Bcosy Heating Ltd reserve the right to cancel your order and Bcosy Heating Ltd shall not have any liability for any costs, loss or
damage arising from such a cancellation.
7. All fitted furniture, carpets, linoleum and special types of flooring, for example, tongue and groove parquet, hardwood, rubber or tiled floors must be removed as required by Bcosy Heating Ltd and
you shall be responsible for their replacement when the work is completed. In many cases, this removal and replacement is best left to a specialist contractor and you should seek advice
8. The work will be carried out in a proper workmanlike manner but Bcosy Heating Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage unavoidably caused to decorations, fittings and the like as a result of
installing/maintaining any new or existing equipment as specified in the quotation or removing, replacing or disturbing existing pipe work, appliances, tanks, cylinders or other fixtures and
9. Where Bcosy Heating Ltd needs to connect new equipment to your existing central heating system it shall not be liable for any breakdown or poor performance of or damage caused to your existing
system as a result of faulty pipe work or some other defect or malfunction of your central heating system. Further Bcosy Heating Ltd cannot accept liability for any deterioration in the performance
of the central heating system caused by fluctuations in the water pressure provided by your water supplier.
10. Bcosy Heating Ltd shall not have any liability for any failure to perform its obligations under this quotation/invoice if it is prevented from doing so by causes reasonably beyond its control,
including unforeseen circumstances, such as industrial disputes, strikes, lock-outs, fire, accidents, illness, vehicle breakdown, war or problems with the fabric of the building including the roof,
or problems with goods being delivered on time by a third party etc. Bcosy Heating Ltd shall not have any liability for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage or loss of profit with
the exception of damage for death or personal injury. Further, should any additional work required be discovered once work begins, you will be responsible for meeting the costs of such work on
11. To complete your central heating/gas appliance installation/maintenance/repair as quickly as possible, Bcosy Heating Ltd may need to use sub-contractors. Bcosy Heating Ltd, to ensure high
standards of work approves each sub-contractor. For your security, all contractors will carry identity cards.
12. All work carried out by Bcosy Heating Ltd, carries a full 12 months workmanship guarantee (only where materials are supplied by Bcosy Heating Ltd), except servicing/maintenance/repair work which
is guaranteed for 28 days. This guarantee is backed by Bcosy Heating Ltd.
13. Should you cancel your order at any time prior to the commencement of the work, Bcosy Heating Ltd will retain the deposit as a contribution towards any costs which it has incurred or the cost of
14. A quotation/invoice/ cannot be varied except in writing by Bcosy Heating Ltd.
15. Payment is due upon immediate completion of the work unless prior written agreement with Bcosy Heating Ltd.
Failure to pay or settle the account on time could result in Bcosy Heating Ltd exercising their right to pursue payment through the courts including any additional costs as associated with
this.16. Bcosy Heating Ltd will endeavour to reach you within your 3 hour time slot. We cannot be
held responsible for missed appointments or late arrival to appointments due to unforeseen circumstances as described in 10 above.
17. If the customer is not present during the work we will call on the telephone number provided to us as soon as the engineer reaches the premises. We will not commence work until we receive
confirmation to proceed from the customer. The engineer will wait a maximum of 30 minutes dependant on circumstances and work load. The engineer or a representative from Bcosy Heating Ltd will call
the client as soon as the work is completed. The customer is liable for the first hours charge plus charges every quarter of an hour from the time of commencement until the point of completion. If
the client is unattainable the client is liable for the quarterly hour charge payment every 15 minutes until contact can be made. *
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products forour customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our
customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read out complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried-out to our usual high
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon a you can in order that we can rectify any problems as
soon as possible.
Either call us on 01283 713 592, write to us at 30 Main Street, Barton under Needwood, DE13 8AA or email us at email@example.com. We aim to
respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and ,where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute
resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in
the first instance on 0333 241 3209.
17b Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to limit a consumer's statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any right to cancellation under the
Consumer Contracts (etc.) Regulations 2013.
18. If you have any
questions about our terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bcosy Heating Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain
information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bcosy Heating Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from
time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26/2/12.
What We Collect We may collect the following information:· name and job title·
contact information including email address· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests·
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better
service, and in particular for the following reasons:· Internal
record keeping. · We may use the information to improve
our products and services. · We may periodically send
promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. · From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for
market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your
interests.SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable
physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs,
likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then
the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find
useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies
if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites Our website may contain links to other websites of
interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the
protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the
privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information You may choose to restrict the collection
or use of your personal information in the following ways:· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for
direct marketing purposes.· If you have previously agreed
to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will not sell, distribute
or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information
about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information
which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bcosy Heating Ltd, 30 Main
Street, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 8AA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon
as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.